Contractors Insurance is a necessity for anyone who would like to have peace of mind while performing contracted work.
- Property damage- any damage that happens to a client’s property during a paid job.
- Bodily injury- can occur in many unexpected situations, and it can add up to thousands of dollars in hospital bills that someone will have to pay.
- Defective products- items that do not work the way that the manufacturer intends them to work.
- Personal injury- an injury that occurs because of neglect.
You Need It, We've Got It!
SkyBlue Insurance is an authorized representative for some of the top Contractors Insurance providers in the nation. We can find you amazing rates for your business.
Both licensed and unlicensed contractors can benefit from having Contractors Insurance. This type of insurance can assist a person who works in construction, plumbing, electricity, painting, landscaping, gardening and the like. A policy can help a person who is a general contractor, as well. One never knows when an accident or mishap is going to happen, so staying covered is imperative. Contractors are not only responsible for their property, but they are also responsible for the property of any person or entity that they service.
Buy Contractors Insurance Today
Contractors Insurance is a necessity for anyone who would like to have peace of mind while performing contracted work. Our experienced specialists can help a contractor to develop Contractors Insurance quotes that fit in with his or her budget. Our specialists are eager to help contractors find the layers of protection they need in their risky positions. If you would like to get the coverage you need, give us a call at 1-800-771-7758 or request a free Contractors Insurance quote for instant results.
Types of Contractors we can find coverage for include:
- AC and Refrigeration
- Air Conditioning Systems Installation
- Appliance and Accessories Installation – No
- dishwasher work
- Carpentry (Interior/Woodwork/Shop)
- Concrete (Flat)
- Concrete (Foundations) – Commercial work only, no foundation repair
- Debris Removal – Demo work is allowed with a Bobcat or similar machinery
- Door & Window Installation
- Floor Covering Installation
- Garage Door Installation
- Glass Installation/Glazing
- Landscaping – Any tree trimming must be performed from the ground or ladder
- Painting Interior/Exterior
- Sheet Metal
- Sliding and Decking
- Tile and Marble Installation
- General Contractor
- Water Drilling
- Metal Erection
- Water/Sewer Mains
- Septic Install
- Prefabricated Homes
- Pressure Washing – No Roofs,
- Roof Decks, Condo or HOA work
- Plaster/Stucco – No condo or HOA work, no swimming pools
Each contracted position has a certain level of risk that the business owner will need to consider. Construction workers have the highest level of injuries out of all the previously mentioned occupations. Therefore, construction workers will want to ensure that they have the Contractors Insurance protection that goes beyond minimal coverage.
Our representatives can offer you a free rapid Contractors Insurance quote for your protection. An interested contractor can obtain a quick quote by calling 1-800-771-7758. Alternatively, the person can complete an online form and request a free Contractors Insurance quote for instant results.